- Corvi provides 24 Months warranty* with this product under which it warrants that this product. In the event of a manufacturing defect, as a remedy, Corvi would only undertake a replacement. Warranty does not cover any defect / damage which is caused by reasons outside control of Corvi, Including surges above 2.5 kv for indoor range and 4 kv for outdoor range. For areas with higher surges please use an external driver for surge protection. Warranty claim is subject to terms and conditions* & can only be claimed by the original end customer by providing proof of purchase. Design, graphics, and labels are protected under copyright laws.
- Subject to the conditions of this warranty policy, during the Warranty Period, Corvi warrants that the Product is free from substantial defects in material and workmanship, provided that the Product is used for normal consumer purposes. In the event of a malfunction, Corvi warrants to replace the Product, subject to the following conditions:
- The warranty can be claimed only by the original end customer/ user of the Product for as long as the original end customer/user owns the Product. This warranty is not transferable;
- Upon claiming of warranty it is mandatory for a customer to provide an original/ valid proof of purchase; and
- The Product must have an original Corvi barcode label/ model or serial number, wherever applicable, without the same having been removed, defaced, damaged, altered, made illegible or otherwise tampered with.
- This warranty does not cover the following:
- Defects or damage in the Product caused by reasons outside the control of Corvi, including damage or defects resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, lack of reasonable care, abnormal conditions, improper storage, neglect or unusual physical, electrical or electromechanical stress, or unauthorized repair/ replacement, or upon being subjected to abnormal, excessive or improper use;
- Defects or damage caused due to liquid, sand/ dirt or similar substances, or exposure to moisture, dampness, or excessive temperature;
- Reduction of lumen output of the Product which has been caused by non-ordinary/ abnormal use or normal wear and tear.
- Normal wear and tear of the Product caused in the ordinary course of use of the Product or the process of ageing;
- Product with evidence of physical damage or tampering or burnt marks, or Product which has been modified/ altered or attempted to be modified/ altered;
- damage caused due to operating the Product for non-permitted uses, as elaborated below;
- defects or damage resulting from external causes outside the reasonable control of Corvi, including an act of God, collision with an object, fire, flooding, windstorm, lightning, earthquake, exposure to weather conditions, theft, blown fuse, or improper use of any electronic source;
- the defect or damage has not been notified to Corvi during the Warranty Period, irrespective of when the defect or damage in the Product arose;
- Product which was not properly installed or used in its recommended environment.
Corvi reserves the right to determine, as to the existence and cause of any defect.
- Corvi will continue to honor this warranty even if a Product is discontinued. The warranty on the discontinued Product will be carried out by replacement of a current but different Product. Corvi reserves the exclusive and unfettered right to determine the choice of replacement Product.
- If you want any clarification in respect of this warranty policy, then please feel free to contact Corvi customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Save and except as expressly set forth in this warranty policy document, to the maximum extent permitted by the applicable law, Corvi specifically disclaims any and all statutory warranties and conditions in respect of the Product, whether express or implied, including without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, fitness for a particular purpose, and all warranties against hidden or latent defects. Where such statutory warranties and conditions, whether express or implied, cannot lawfully be disclaimed, then to the extent permitted by law, all such warranties shall be limited in duration to the duration of this warranty.
- To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, Corvi’s total liability in connection with the Product or under this or any other warranty, express, implied or statutory, is limited to replacement of the Product. Replacement is the sole and exclusive remedy available to the end user/ consumer in connection with the Product or the terms of this warranty.
- The replacement Product under this warranty policy may be either the same or of a similar style or a substitute equivalent that may not be of like kind, and would depend on availability. The replacement products are warranted as above for the remainder of Warranty Period of the original Product.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, Corvi and its affiliates, including suppliers (“Corvi Parties”), shall not be liable in any manner to the end user/ customer, its agents, or any other person, in respect of any damages, claim, demand, expenses arising from the purchase, use or inability to use the Corvi Product, and specifically disclaim any and all liability, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, losses, injury, damage to property or death that may be incurred by the end user in connection with the use of the Product, including without limitation, any loss of revenue/ profits; loss of data; loss of business; loss of savings; loss of opportunity; loss of goodwill/ reputation; business interruption; or any other form of financial loss as a result of the use of, or inability to use, the Product under this warranty, whether or not a Corvi Party or its representatives have been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of any such losses arising.
- The Product must be used with devices that conform to the recommended industry standards. Corvi does not warrant that the operation of the Product covered under this warranty would meet the end user’s requirements, or work in combination with any hardware or software applications or third party services. Corvi will not be liable for damages resulting from a third party device/ equipment that causes the Product to fail, and shall not be responsible for damage or failure to any third party device/ equipment, even if Corvi has been advised of this possibility.
- This is the complete warranty for Corvi Products and supersedes all other warranties, representations, arrangements, agreements and understandings whether oral or written with respect to such subject matter. The terms of this warranty cannot be modified or altered basis any written or oral representation made by Corvi, including any of its employees/ agents, or any other third party including seller, reseller, or distributor of the Product.
- Details of Corvi warranty policy might be adjusted without further notice. To understand the warranty policy that would be applicable to your Product, please check the same at the time of its purchase or visit corvi.com/warranty.
- Corvi Products are not authorized for use for applications in which the failure or malfunction of the products would create a situation in which personal injury (partial & absolute) or death is likely to occur. Corvi shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for the death of any person or any loss, injury or damage to persons or property by use of Products used in applications including, but not limited to, military or military-related equipment, traffic control equipment, disaster prevention systems, and medical or medical-related equipment.
- With regards to citizens of countries that are members of the European Union, if this product is purchased by a consumer and not in the course of a business, this warranty is in addition to their legal rights in relation to products, which are defective.
Warranty Claim Procedure
If you are experiencing problems with your product(s), please follow the following steps
- Check your Product(s) and make sure it is still under warranty. Check if your Product(s) belongs to one of the incidents stated in disclaimer above. If it does, then the warranty automatically stands void.
- Contact Corvi authorized seller/retailer where you purchased the Product(s) for warranty replacement (you must send back your Product(s) to authorized seller/retailer/distributor for warranty replacement).
- Corvi India Pvt Ltd reserves the rights to trade its products on ecommerce platforms. No vendor / retailer is licensed to sell Corvi products online. In case of replacements Corvi will not support any warranty claim if bought from any other retailer / vendor.
The Product(s) returned will be tested. If the Product(s) are determined to be defective, a tested functional module will be sent back to you. If the Product(s) are determined to be functional, the original module or an equivalent/better module will be sent back to you instead.
Product returned without a valid proof of purchase will either be refused or returned to user at the user's own expense. Corvi is not liable for loss or damage to product returns that do not conform to this warranty policy. Once the Product is received with a valid proof of purchase, subject to the terms of this warranty policy being satisfied, the Product will be replaced within 7 working days. Product may not be replaced if it is non-standard, made-to-order, or manufactured to user’s specific design or specification (including units with non-standard components or accessories). All Products returned are subject to inspection and would not be refurbished/ re-sold.